- Guests who complete at least three of the five missions included in A Pirates Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas at the Magic Kingdom will receive a FastPass+ bonus for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- For a limited time starting July 1, a sneak peek of Pete’s Dragon will be presented as part of One Man’s Dream.
General Walt Disney World News
- Between June 26 and September 1, Guests can buy a souvenir popcorn bucket that may be refilled throughout the day across the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests may purchase the bucket for $10 with refills available for $1.50 each.
- Walt Disney World Resort beaches are now available to Guests one hour after sunrise until one hour prior to sunset. Walt Disney World Resort hotels with marinas are now offering all boat rentals for Guests, including Sammy Duvall’s Watersports.
- The Walt Disney World resort will be holding spectacular fireworks demonstrations to celebrate Independence Day. Guests will have two chances to catch the spectacular fireworks extravaganza at the Magic Kingdom that is “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” at 9:00 p.m. At Epcot, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth lights the night at 10 p.m. with a heart-pounding grand finale in a salute to America. Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be celebrating the 4th of July with the “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks spectacular at a special time on July 3 and 4 at 9:30 p.m.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|