- The new Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire show is coming to the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at the Magic Kingdom on June 17.
- The Liberty Square Riverboat is closing for refurbishment from August 1-7.
- The Swiss Family Treehouse is scheduled to close for refurbishment from July 6 through to September 24.
- Frozen Ever After and the Royal Sommerhaus will be opening in the Norway Pavilion on June 21.The Norway Pavilion will open daily at 9:00 a.m., along with the Future World area of Epcot.
- Epcot Guests will be given a chance to enjoy farewell flights on classic Soarin’ starting May 27 trough June 16. Soarin’ Around the World will debut on June 17.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The new Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular will begin nightly performances on June 17.
- One Man’s Dream will be closed for refurbishment July 16-19.
- MuppetVision 3D is scheduled to be closed for refurbishment August 15-22.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic live show will officially debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Saturday, May 28. The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic will be a 20-minute long show that will feature memorable moments from the film and will be filled with music and special effects. Showtimes are at 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- The Pangani Forest Exploration Trail will be renamed to Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail.
- Dinosaur is scheduled to be closed for refurbishment from July 25 through September 29.
General Walt Disney World News
- The Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk will feature an all-new kitchen and dining room (with expanded space for private dining events) and sparkling architectural accents when it reopens from its refurbishment. Next door, the new AbracadaBar lounge opens in the former location of Seashore Sweets and it combines the Golden Age of Magic with Disney storytelling.
- Disney Grad Nite H2O will debut at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park on select Friday nights in April. The event will be themed as a beach party and will feature Disney characters, music, DJ entertainment, and dance parties, along with the water park’s attractions. The special ticketed event will be offered for $55 plus tax and schools can register online by visiting Disneygradnite.com to reserve space.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|