- Several Magic Kingdom table-service locations will expand their menus to include more alcoholic beverage selections. Starting on December 23, Tony’s Town Square, Liberty Tree Tavern, Jungle Skipper Canteen, and Cinderella’s Royal Table will offer beer and wine. The beverages have been specially selected and will be the ideal pairing with each restaurant’s unique menu and cuisine. There are no plans to add alcoholic beverages to other Magic Kingdom locations at this time.
- This January, Guests will be able to take part in the new Star Wars Guided Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The seven-hour guided tour will be led by a tour guide knowledgeable in Star Wars info. The tour costs $129 per person and tours begin January 2 and will be offered on Mondays and Saturdays. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. During the tour Guests will:
- Watch Star Wars: Path of the Jedi film
- Experience Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show and March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area
- Train in the way of the force in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (for Guests ages 4-12)
- Blast off in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Enjoy Star Wars-themed eats at Backlot Express
- Encounter two Star Wars characters – Chewbacca and Kylo Ren – at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Explore immersive special exhibits with an up-close look and guided tour of replica props, models, concept art and artifacts from the Star Wars films in Star Wars Launch Bay
- Enjoy Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party.
- Cap off the day with reserved viewing for the nighttime spectacular Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
- Take home a piece of the saga with a personalized souvenir
- For a limited time, Guests can enjoy quick-service breakfast options at Restaurantosaurus in DinoLand U.S.A. through December 31. Restaurantosaurus will serve up Mickey waffle platters, in addition to a premium topping bar featuring 12 different condiments. The toppings include: warm syrup, whipped butter, walnuts, warm cinnamon apples, warm cherries, warm bananas foster, warm caramel, warm chocolate sauce, strawberry topping, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate chips. In addition to the waffles, Restaurantosaurus will also offer breakfast cereals with milk, yogurt parfaits and fruit cups.
- Guests can join Donald and his friends for a dance party in DinoLand U.S.A. through December 31.
- Beginning on December 21 and continuing through January, Annual Passholders will be able to enjoy easy access to the parks with special Passholder lines found at the main entrance of all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|