- Princess Elena of Avalor will greet Guests in Princess Fairytale Hall beginning November 24. Guests will be able to choose between meeting Elena and Cinderella or Rapunzel and Tiana.
- The Disney Visa Cardmembers meet and greet has moved to a new location next to Journey Into Imagination with Figment. The location will operate from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, an all-new nighttime spectacular will take place beginning on November 14. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will take Guests on a yuletide journey to the North Pole with the elves and reindeer from the animated special, “Prep & Landing.” During Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, memorable holiday moments from favorite Disney films including “Pluto’s Christmas Tree,” “Bambi,” “Mickey’s Christmas Carol,” “Beauty and the Beast,” Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and more, are brought to life on the facade of the Chinese Theater. The fireworks will run through December 30.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will offer a nightly Dessert Party for $69 for adults, and $39 for children, including all taxes and gratuities.
- Guests will be able to meet Santa Claus at the Once Upon A Time shop on Sunset Boulevard from November 14 through December 24. Santa Goofy will step in for Santa when he returns to the North Pole December 25-31.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Dinosaur’s refurbishment is now expected to be completed November 20.
- Master Sommelier George Miliotes has announced he is bringing a new bar to The Landing called Wine Bar George in the fall of 2017. Wine Bar George will offer wines from around the world, including an unparalleled wine list consisting of more than 100 selections, and a menu featuring small plates, cheeses and charcuterie.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|