Walt Disney World News
- Guests will be able to experience a limited-time royal engagement called "A Princess Royal Reception" where they will get to meet Disney princesses at World of Disney from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m."A Princess Royal Reception" will be offered for a limited time Oct. 1-Nov. 1.
- A third parking garage and pedestrian bridge will be built to support the future growth of Disney Springs. The garage will add approximately 2,000 parking spaces. Similar to the existing garages, the new one will feature the same smart technology that makes finding an open space easy and hassle free. Work is slated to begin in 2017 and will be complete by 2019.
General Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders will receive special perks to celebrate the resort's 45th anniversary. These new perks include:
- New dining and merchandise benefits – Passholders will receive 10 percent off food and nonalcoholic beverages at select table-service restaurants at theme parks and Disney resort hotels and 20 percent off purchases at Disney owned-and-operated merchandise locations. These new benefits will continue even after the anniversary comes to an end on Sept. 30, 2017.
- Even more savings – In addition to the ongoing benefits, passholders can save up to 20 percent off the price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at select restaurants in the theme parks, resort hotels and Disney Springs, as well as dinner shows. Passholders can choose from 45 restaurants participating in this special offer during the 45th anniversary year that runs now through Sept. 30, 2017. And, for the first time, savings are available at select quick-service locations.
- Get 13 months for the price of 12 – Guests who purchase a 12-month pass will enjoy 13 months of passholder magic. New passes must be purchased between Oct. 2, 2016 and Jan. 3, 2017.
Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog