- Through August 31, Disney PhotoPass Service will offer a character experience for Guests who have purchased Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day or have an Annual Pass with Memory Maker included where Guests will be able to meet Belle in her formal gown at Heritage House in Liberty Square.
- Beginning August 12, for a limited time, “Princess Elena Royal Welcome” will be presented several times daily on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage. During the ceremony, Cinderella and Prince Charming will introduce their special guest from Avalor.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Muppet*Vision 3D will be closed for refurbishment from August 15-22.
- Blaze Pizza is now open in the Town Center section of Disney Springs. This pizza restaurant is known for artisanal pizzas that are fast fire’d in 180 seconds.
- Origins, a high-performance skincare store is now open in Town Center. Origins offers bath, body, hair, makeup, and other beauty products.
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be adding a new family-friendly water attraction called Miss Fortune Falls which is expected to open in spring 2017. Miss Fortune Falls brings to life the story of Captain Mary Oceaneer, a treasure-hunting heroine who got stranded at the water park years ago by a rogue storm. Once aboard their rafts, Guests will embark on a journey through Captain Oceaneer’s past before plunging into a white-water adventure where Guests can see unique artifacts that Captain Mary Oceaneer collected on her many treasure hunts around the world.
- Four new restaurants have been added to Tables in Wonderland. Members will receive the 20 percent discount at the following: Skipper Canteen at the Magic Kingdom, Tiffins and the Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|