- Guest will be able to enjoy The Diamond Horseshoe as a table-service option for lunch and dinner daily through September 10.
- Taste Track near Test Track has a brand new menu. Taste Track will serve sweet treats, soft drinks and hard sodas and is open daily from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Guests can now book dining packages to enjoy guaranteed seating for the holiday’s Candlelight Processional, which will be offered at America Gardens Theatre from November 27-December 30. This year’s current list of celebrity narrators includes:
- 11/25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- 11/28-12/1 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/2-12/3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4-12/12 – TBA
- 12/13-12/15 – Meredith Vieira
- 12/16-12/18 – TBA
- 12/19-12/21 – Joe Morton
- 12/22-12/27 – TBA
- 12/28-12/30 – Cal Ripken, Jr. – NEW!
- Frontera Cocina, a new contemporary Mexican dining experience developed by renowned chef Rick Bayless, is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs.
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando is now open in Town Center, featuring a wide variety of Coca-Cola merchandise and a rooftop beverage bar.
- The Levi’s Store will be opening in Town Center this summer. The new store will also feature a Tailor Shop, allowing Guests to have their favorite shorts, tees, truckers and accessories personalized and tailored by a team of specialized craftsmen.
- The following locations are now open in Town Center:
- Sugarboo & Co. is a dealer in whimsy and fine fanciful goods, from uplifting art prints to charming home goods and whimsical paper products.
- Columbia Sportswear offers innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts.
- Shore is a fashionable American lifestyle brand featuring swimwear, fitness wear and everyday comfort clothing, with a selection of exclusive apparel only available at Disney Springs.
- Superdry features clothing with designs that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style, offering products from outerwear and knitwear to leather goods and leisurewear.
General Walt Disney World News
- Guests wanting to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World can party with Disney Countdown to Midnight – A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Disney’s Contemporary Resort which begins at 8 p.m. at the resort hotel’s Convention Center. Tickets will be $225 (including tax and gratuity).
- Could a Guardians of the Galaxy attraction be headed to Epcot's Universe of Energy?
- A Muppets attraction could be headed to Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom
|It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!|