- New details have been released for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. This year, the “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops will take place at the Festival Center and will offer guests a chance to learn a variety of culinary skills from chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. Global marketplaces will extend into Future World again. Guests can choose a favorite hard soda to mix with vanilla ice cream for a sweet treat at Desserts & Champagne marketplace. A savory vegan dish will debut at the Greece marketplace, and the Farm Fresh marketplace will showcase new savory dishes. Culinary icons like Cat Cora, Norman Van Aken, Masaharu Morimoto, Elizabeth Falkner, Buddy Valastro and Jamie Deen will entertain foodies and inspire their palates at new and returning premium events will include reimagined Party for the Senses tastings with new concepts and themes.Wang Chung (Everybody Have Fun Tonight!) will open the Eat to the Beat concert series on September 14-15. More new acts in the concert series lineup, include Delta Rae and Toad The Wet Sprocket. Other popular acts that are returning including Wilson Phillips, Boyz II Men and Jeffrey Osbourne.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Three additional food and beverage offerings called Echo Lake Eats will debut. Beginning May 20, Guests will have the option to choose from Hollywood Waffles of Fame, serving delightful sandwiches, with one on a waffle; Bocados del Lago Nachos y Empanadas, serving mouth watering nachos and empanadas; and Sliders to the Stars, serving delicious BBQ and brisket sliders.
- Disney Springs has debuted the Town Center. The following venues are now open:
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Edward Beiner
- Everything But Water
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- L’Occitane en Provence
- Lucky Brand
- MAC Cosmetics
- Melissa Shoes
- Na Hoku
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour Brand House
- Vera Bradley
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-Luxe Burger
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- The Daily Poutine
- Disney Springs Guest Relations is now located at the Welcome Center in Town Center.
- The Lime Garage is now open.
- STK Orlando will open on May 25 in The Landing.
- New shops have been announced for Disney Springs. They are:
- Origins: A high-performance skincare retailer featuring products formulated with certified organic ingredients and 100 percent natural essential oils. The socially-conscious brand employs earth-friendly practices, including a Plant-A-Tree program.
- Sugarboo & Co.: With products featuring creative and whimsical designs, this family-run business offers artful prints, home goods, paper products, accessories and more.
- Superdry: Focusing on clothing with designs that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style, Superdry offers a variety of products ranging from outerwear and knitwear to leather goods and leisurewear.
- TUMI: A leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories.
General Walt Disney World News
- The sale of Disney Dollars has ended. Guests can now purchase Disney Gift Cards as an alternate option.
It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!