- Guests will soon be able to participate in a special ticketed event called Disney Early Morning Magic. During this event,Guests will be able to enjoy Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland, as well as a breakfast at Pinocchio’s Village House. Disney Early Morning Magic will take place on select mornings prior to the park opening:
- April 26, 30
- May 3, 7, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
- June 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Rivers of Light has been delayed and will no longer debut on April 22. More details will be released mid-May.
- To celebrate Earth Day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Party for the Planet invites Guests to discover fun and engaging activities about nature within every land of the park. There will be special food and merchandise offerings, engaging activities, and Jiminy Cricket will make special appearances at Rafiki’s Planet Watch throughout the week.
General Walt Disney World News
- Changes have been made in how Guests may now make FastPass+ selections going forward.
- Guests will now be able to choose individual FastPass+ experiences and times, and won't need to make all selections for the same day at the same time.
- Guests will continue to be able to select up to three experiences in advance, however, they now will be able to book fewer than three selections, if they so desire.
- Third, when Guests have used their first three FastPass+ selections, they will now be able to make an additional FastPass+ selection (their fourth rolling FastPass) via the My Disney Experience mobile app. It will no longer be necessary to utilize only the in-park kiosks, though you will still have that option going forward, as well. Once you’ve used the fourth, they will be able to select another, and so on.
- Ample Hills Creamery, a Brooklyn-based company will open a location at Disney’s BoardWalk featuring their signature products, including a one-of-a-kind flavor exclusive to the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests will stroll the promenade enjoying unique flavors such as Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, Malty Salty Pretzel Punch and Coffee Toffee Coffee. The restaurant is expected to open this spring.
- Anna and Elsa may be moving out of the Magic Kingdom's Princess Fairytale Hall when the meet and greet location at Epcot opens.
|It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!|