- Elena of Avalor, will appear this August afollowing her television debut in a new animated series this summer on Disney Channel.
- The Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party has been expanded. All Guests attending the event will enjoy desserts at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Then, Guests with same-day reservations will move to the Plaza Garden area to watch the show, while Guests who booked in advance will view the fireworks from the restaurant.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire Castle Stage Show will debut in June and will invite Mickey and his Merry makers to prepare to host a festival and are inviting friends from other lands to join the celebration.
- Soarin’ Around the World officially opens at Epcot on June 17.
- Frozen Ever After will open in the Norway Pavilion in June 2016.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- We have more details on the two new attractions that will be opening in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The family coaster will be called Slinky Dog Dash. The second attraction is called Alien Swirling Saucers and will find the aliens which are flying around in their toy flying saucers and trying to capture your rocket toy vehicle with “The Claw.” The third track for Toy Story Midway Mania will be opening Memorial Day Weekend.
- For a limited time starting May 6, a sneak peek of Disney’s all-new movie adventure Alice Through the Looking Glass will be presented as part of One Man’s Dream.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom nighttime festivities will begin on Memorial Day weekend. Here’s what you can expect to experience.The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic – For the summer, Discovery River becomes the stage for music and pageantry in a limited-engagement show inspired by Disney’s hit live-action film The Jungle Book. Jungle Book: Alive with Magic is a live show filled with music and special effects that celebrates the new film and the classic songs.The Tree of Life AwakensKilimanjaro Safaris After DarkDiscovery Island CarnivaleTiffins Signature Restaurant
- Three new food & beverage kiosks will be opening next month at Disney Springs. The kiosks will be known as Aristocrepes, The Daily Poutine, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. Aristocrepes will serve savory and sweet crepes. The Daily Poutine brings the Canadian classic to Disney Springs with four varieties of toppings on hot, thick-cut French fries. B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will feature artisan sausages. The Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will open on May 15, while Aristocrepes is expected to open on May 22.
- Olaf should begin meeting Guests by May 8 at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|