- For those heading to the Magic Kingdom for Easter, here is what you can expect:
o Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny meet Guests beginning March 14 and meeting every day through March 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Town Square Courtyard.
o The DJ Dance Party in Tomorrowland will be extended from noon-11 p.m. from March 20- April 2. (The DJ only will take place from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., characters will join from 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
o On March 26 and 27, there will be an Easter pre-parade featuring the Azalea Trail Maids prior to the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. The Azalea Trail Maids will also be meeting in the Town Square throughout the day on March 27.
o From March 28-31, the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will be presented twice daily at 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Beginning in early April, at the Epcot Character Spot, meet Joy and Sadness from Inside Out.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Beginning March 21, join Minnie and friends dressed in their garden party best in a springtime celebration at Hollywood & Vine called Minnie’s Springtime Dine.
General Walt Disney World News
- As part of a test, beginning March 15, Guests parking at the Magic Kingdom or Epcot will have the option of paying for a premium parking space closer to the park entrance. The charge for the premium parking is $15 above the regular $20 charge.
- The 2016 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend will be expanded to three days this year with the new Disney Wine & Dine 10K that will debut on November 5. In addition, there will be a challenge race called Lumiere’s Two Course Challenge requiring runners to complete both the 10K and the half-marathon. The Wine and Dine Half Marathon will become a morning race and will take place on November 6. The Finish Line Party will occur from 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. that evening. The 5K will now take place on November 4.
- Guests of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be able to visit the Oasis Pool and Oasis Bar & Grill beginning Thursday, March 17.
- ‘Ohana Dinner will now be open to Guests from 3:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily.
|It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!|