Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Reservations for Club Villain have been extended into April and May. Shows will be hosted every Saturday with two shows performed nightly at 5:45 p.m. and 9 p.m. Reservations are now available and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Details are rolling in about the new nighttime safaris at Kilimanjaro Safaris. It not a new attraction, just an extension of the operating hours. There won’t be a set time for the transition from day to night, instead it will depend on when the sun sets and the night experience could last between 4 and 5 hours each evening. The ride path will be adjusted and the trucks will make longer stops, but Guests will be asked to refrain from using flash photography. Other animal experiences, like the Wilderness Explorers, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Rafiki’s Planet Watch and the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail, will continue to close at sunset.
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Night of Joy 2016 will take place for first time ever at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on September 9–10. This year’s event includes the following top performers and groups:
- Friday, Sept. 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, Sept. 10 – newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tim Timmons
- An interactive BB8 meet and greet could be coming.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|