- Through February 27, Guests can make same-day reservations for lunch and dinner at the Jungle Skipper Canteen.
- Princess Aurora at France, Winnie the Pooh & Friends at the United Kingdom Pavilion, and Chip & Dale outside Character Spot are no longer meeting guests.
- The Egg-stravaganza returns to Epcot from March 2-27.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- A few restaurants have changed menus. Eight Spoon Cafe, formerly known as Beastly Kiosk, has removed the jalapeño pretzel and lobster macaroni and cheese dish, Harambe Fruit Market has removed the jalapeño pretzel, Chakranadi, formerly known as Maharajah Pretzel, has removed the jalapeño pretzel from the menu, and churros are no longer available.
- Kali River Rapids has extended its refurbishment into March.
- The Boneyard in DinoLand U.S.A. will be temporarily closed for refurbishment from February 22 - March 18.
- The Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs will transition Zoey & Pickles into a new shop known as Disney Travel-Accessories-Gear, or Disney TAG. Disney TAG is expected to open in the Marketplace Co-Op on March 11. Zoey & Pickles’ last day of operation is February 21.
- Mickey’s Pantry at Disney Springs will undergo refurbishment beginning February 29 and will reopen March 15.
- Getting more confirmation that Dream Along with Mickey is going to be leaving the Magic Kingdom soon.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|