- Starting March 13 and lasting until May 30, Guests at Magic Kingdom will be able to enjoy The Diamond Horseshoe for lunch or dinner daily. Guests will start their meal with a Frontier Salad topped with roasted corn, corn bread croutons and housemade chipotle-ranch dressing. Guests will then have a choice of one of the following:
- Barbeque pulled turkey, served over corn bread with seasonal vegetables
- Spit-roasted ham, served with country beans and seasonal vegetables
- Stewed beef, served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney has added seasonal pricing to its theme park tickets. Here’s the easy breakdown of how it will work. Each month will be divided into value, regular, and peak days. If you’re visiting in September, you’ll pay value pricing for your park ticket. If however, you want to visit around Christmas week, you will pay peak pricing. For full information about the new pricing structure, visit Walt Disney World.
- MAC Cosmetics, Anthropologie, Superdry and Free People are the latest to join the growing list of tenants expected to open this Spring in the Town Center section of the shopping district.
- Is Ample Hills Creamery coming to Disney's BoardWalk?
- Rivers of Light is rumored to debut in April
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|