News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Dream Along with Mickey is dark until August 19.
- Glidden will soon present a new exhibit in Innoventions called “Colortopia” which will open fall 2015. Guests to the exhibit will be greeted and guided by a narrator, who will encourage unique interactions through fun hands-on activities.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Updates have been made to the bubble scene in Fantasmic! adding scenes from The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Frozen.
- The dates for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights have been confirmed. They are November 6 through January 3, 2016.
- The United World Soccer Store has reopened at the West Side.
General Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Resort Guests are now able to choose to opt out of customizing and receiving a new MagicBand if they already have a MagicBand from a previous visit linked to their account on My Disney Experience. In addition, Guests with more than one reservation during the same visit will only receive one MagicBand for the whole visit if they do not customize a MagicBand for the second reservation.
- The Escape to Walt’s Wilderness Tour takes place at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and gives Guests a glance at the natural surroundings that became the perfect setting to accommodate Walt Disney’s grand dreams. The adventure begins at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Marina where guests will board pontoon boats for an eco-history tour of Bay Lake. After arriving at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Guests will head to the shore of Marshmallow Marsh for breakfast on the beach. After fueling up, the group will travel by horse-drawn wagon to the Settlement and Pioneer Hall before hiking over the railroad tracks into a clearing in the trees for an archery opportunity. Finally, Guests will head to the Tri-Circle-D Ranch horse barn to meet the celebrity horses who live and work at Walt Disney World Resort. This tour will be a 5-hour interactive experience that is available twice a week and costs $109 per person, plus tax and participants must be at least 7 years of age.
- Could a new or updated show be headed toward the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater? That's where Fantasmic! is shown. (This is one I have my doubts on, but hey...you never know.)
- Mickey Mouse could be moving his meet and greet for Disney's Hollywood Studios near Disney Junior - Live on Stage.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog |