- The Diamond Horseshoe will operate seasonally through December 18. The menu will include a ham and cheese sandwich, BBQ turkey and a chef salad.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars has now arrived. Guests can experience Jedi Training: Trails of the Temple, Star Wars Launch Bay, meet and greet opportunities, special food, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi movie, and more.
- “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular!” will begin on December 18.
- Starting Jan. 5, 2016, and continuing nightly through March 19, guests can take part in a Star Wars-themed dessert party called Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party. It will include Star Wars-themed desserts, a souvenir Chewbacca stein, and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, all with an up-close view of “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular!”
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Painted dogs are joining the savanna at Kilimanjaro Safari.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge the Uzima Pool and Uzima Springs Pool Bar at Jambo House will be down for refurbishment December 14-16.
- At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, three Pixar Animation Studios artists recently signed the chandelier in the lobby. Guests can now look for signatures from:
- Pete Docter – Director and Vice President, Creative, Pixar Animation Studios. His credits include “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story,” “Toy Story 2,” “Monsters Inc.,” “WALL*E,” “Up” and “Inside Out.”
- Jerome Ranft – Sculptor, Pixar Animation Studios. His credits include, “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story 2,” “Monsters Inc.,” “Cars,” “Finding Nemo,” “Ratatoullie,” “WALL*E,” “Toy Story 3,” “Cars 2,” “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and James and the Giant Peach.”
- Jay Ward – Cars Creative Director and Legacy Guardian, Pixar Animation Studios. His credits include “Monsters Inc.,” “Cars,” “Cars 2,” “Ratatouille,” “Brave,” and “Inside Out.”
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|