- The Jungle Skipper Canteen will open in Adventureland on December 16. Dishes include grilled steak, head-on shrimp and a rice noodle bowl, as well as vanilla chiffon cake or African-inspired chocolate cake for dessert. Themed, non-alcoholic specialty drinks such as the Punch Line Punch and Schweitzer Slush.
- At the Magic Kingdom, during the busy holiday season, guests can enjoy additional holiday food and beverages options from December 19 through January 2. These include:
- Diamond Horseshoe: Quick Service lunch (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.), Table Service dinner (starting at 4:30 p.m.) daily
- Market Street Sandwich Cart: Italian-themed sandwiches and salads
- Storybook Circus Sandwich Cart: Sandwiches and salads
- Tomorrowland Terrace: burgers
- Prince Eric’s Village Market: prepackaged sandwiches, caprese cups and salads
- Aunt Polly’s: prepackaged sandwiches and salads
- Westward Ho: corn dogs
- Turkey Legs: Cool Ship, Frontierland Turkey Leg Wagon, Tomorrowland Turkey Leg Cart, Liberty Square Turkey Leg Cart, Heritage House Turkey Leg Cart
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe: southwest burger
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special will return to the Premiere Theater from December 19 through January 2. There will be six shows daily: 11:30 a.m., 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
|Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!|