- Starting November 23, Epcot Guests can purchase Made With Magic products, such as the Mickey Ear Hat, Minnie Mouse Headband, Mickey Mouse Glove and the Sorcerer Mickey Wand. Each Made with Magic product is programmed to light up at key moments around World Showcase. Guests will be able to purchase Made with Magic products at the following locations: Gateway Gifts, kiosk outside of Disney Traders, Pin Central, Mouse Gear, Village Traders, American Adventure Cart, International Gateway and Canada Cart.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Beginning January 5, additional Star Wars elements will be added to Disney’s Hollywood Studios including First Order Stormtroopers who will patrol various areas, “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular,” a dazzling Star Wars-themed fireworks, and a dessert party during the fireworks show featuring themed desserts, specialty drinks and a souvenir Chewbacca stein.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Each evening, Guests will gather along the edge of the Discovery River for the new immersive nighttime experience, “Rivers of Light.” Nearby on Discovery Island, the Tree of Life will undergo an awakening as the animal spirits of the Tree are brought to light by magical fireflies. Check out this video of Imagineer Joe Rhode discussing the project.
- A new signature table service restaurant called Tiffins will open on Discovery Island and will celebrate the art of traveling featuring a diverse menu drawing from places that inspired the creation of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The restaurant slated to open in 2016 will serve both lunch and dinner and will also include waterfront views from comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- On December 8, a new merchandise location called Riverside Depot will open and will be themed to the animals discovered in and around rivers.
- Beginning November 25, Guests can select Flights of Wonder as one of their three FastPass+ experiences.
- The World of Disney has been expanded to 6,000-foot expansion includes wider aisles, centralized check-out locations, three additional rooms, updated merchandise displays and ceiling murals with classic Disney and Pixar characters.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog |