Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Merry & Bright Dessert Party to celebrate the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will take place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from November 6 through December 24 from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. and from December 25-30 from 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. The party will include holiday-themed desserts, specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, water, tea and coffee. The price is $69 per adult and $39 per child (ages 3-9). Tax and gratuity are included.
- There will also be the Merry & Bright Dinner Reception on January 1 from 8:30 p.m. through 10:00 p.m. and on January 2-3 from 7:00 through 8:30 p.m. Guests can enjoy a holiday buffet including shrimp, beef, turkey and more, as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine. Each Guest in the party will receive a custom keepsake shadow box featuring their own Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights bulb. The price is $99 per adult and $54 per child (ages 3-9). Tax and gratuity are included.
- The Star Wars Launch Bay is expected to open in December.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will open to Guests on September 22.
General Walt Disney World News
- Beginning November 22, Guests will be able to enjoy Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch on Sundays at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Brunch begins with a specialty beverage – Champagne, Mimosa, or signature Bloody Mary for adults, or a smoothie for kids. A shared pastry basket, filled with house-made chocolate and traditional croissants, muffins, Danish, pecan sticky buns, is served with Vermont cultured butter and seasonal jam. There will be a selection of appetizers, including onion soup graitnee, shrimp and grits, seafood charcuterie, artisanal cheese selection or romaine salad. Entrees will include brioche French toast, lobster eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, freshly caught seasonal fish, steak and eggs and more. A trio of desserts is available for a sweet ending. The cost is $69 for adults, $41 for children (ages 3-9).
- Pop Secret is now the official popcorn for the Walt Disney World Resort. The popcorn brand will also sponsor Fantasmic!
- Star Wars Weekends may end up being retired.
- The third track of Toy Story Mania may open by the end of this year.
|Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!|