Disney's Hollywood Studios
- For a limited time beginning November 1, Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant will offer breakfast. Breakfast will cost $12.99 per child and $23.99 per adult. Breakfast features an all-inclusive array of breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverage such as:
- Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes and Avocado.
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish potatoes.
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes.
- Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries.
- Morimoto Asia will open for guests at Downtown Disney on September 30. Menu items will include traditional Asian dishes such as Peking duck, moo shu pork, lobster chow fun, sweet and sour crispy whole fish, and kung pao chicken. Dim sum will be served during weekend brunch service, and will include a variety of dumplings, shumai, bao, spare ribs and more. Kids will have a variety of Asian-infused dishes including chicken ramen, kakuni pork bao, and karaage fried chicken. Morimoto Asia will be open from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. daily serving lunch, dinner, and a weekend brunch.