News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant is now permanent. The meal includes a prix fix breakfast from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. daily. The cost effective Oct. 4 of $21.99 plus tax for adults; $13.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years.
- Two holiday events are returning A Frozen Holiday Wish and the Jingle Cruise.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- From November 7 through January 3, Hollywood & Vine will be holding the Minnie’s Holiday Dine. Characters will include Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and, Santa Goofy. The cost is $46.99 for adults ages 10 and up and $27.99 for children ages 3-9.
- Primeval Whirl will see a refurbishment beginning August 17 through November 12.
- Disney has confirmed that a new table service restaurant is being constructed on Discovery Island near Pizzafari. As a reminder, Pizzafari is closing for a refurbishment on its kitchen to make way for the new restaurant beginning on August 23 through October 19.
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will see a refurbishment beginning February 1 through September 30. When Flying Fish reopens in the fall, it will have a renovated dining room and kitchen area.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|