- New details have been released about the Epcot International Food
and Wine Festival. This year, there will be Marketplace Kiosks in Future
World for the first time ever. One of them will be called the Artistry of Wine & Cheese
area will feature the Cheese Studio and Wine Studio, found along the
walkway to Future World West. There will also be new premium event
- the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses 31, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food. Guests will be encouraged to masquerade in chic yellow and black.
- “The Chew” cast will host a new premium event: the Rockin’ Burger Block Party, with specialty burgers and sliders inspired by top names in the music industry such as Dave Matthews and his Dreaming Tree Wines and Carlos Santana’s Casa Noble Tequila. Two additional Burger Block Parties are set for Sept. 25 and Nov. 6.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open the Ice Palace Boutique across from
the ABC Commissary on July 26 and it will last through the end of the Frozen Summer Fun event. Here, guests ages 3-12 can undergo a
Frozen inspired transformation and there will be four different packages
that guests can select from. They are:
- Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package – This package includes Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette, face gems, nail polish, a braided hair piece with sparkling snowflake accessory and an exclusive photo opportunity. Cost is $75 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Package – This package includes the items offered in the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package. It also includes access to the Ice Palace Café and reserved seating at one of the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” shows. Cost is $175 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package – This package includes an Anna or Elsa costume plus the items offered in the Ice Palace Boutique Package. Cost is $240 and includes tax.
- Olaf-Inspired Package – The Olaf-inspired package includes a glitter hairstyle and Olaf tee-shirt and is designed for the boys in the family. Reservations are not required for this package and will only be available on-site at the location. Cost is $19.95, plus tax.
- The BOATHOUSE now offers discounts for Annual Passholders and DVC members.
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be undergoing multiple refurbishment projects through 2017. Work will begin in October, with the Hidden Springs leisure pool area, resort beach, playground and Recreation fire pit closing for renovation as early as October 26.
- Hollywood and Vine could be come Minnie's Holiday and Dine character meal during the holiday season featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy in holiday attire and Santa Goofy.
|Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!|