News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- “The Chew” will tape live at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival on Oct. 7, 8 and 9 and the episodes will air Oct. 12 -16. Also, for the first time ever, there will be two Marketplace booths found in Future World in the new Next Eats area. The first new booth is the Sustainable Chew Marketplace where festival-goers can enjoy dishes inspired by “The Chew” co-hosts, including savory pork spareribs with red wine and fennel with cheesy mascarpone grits; ricotta & zucchini ravioli with tomato sauce; and vanilla panna cotta with fresh figs and pistachio brittle. The second new Future World Marketplace found at the Next Eats section will feature the Chew Lab, where Disney chefs will work with “The Chew,” hosts to create a cutting-edge marketplace inspired by food-science labs and culinary tech trends.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Magic of Disney Animation will officially close on July 12. This will include the meet and greets, the movie with Mushu and the Animation Academy.
- DisneyQuest will officially be closing in 2016 to make way for the NBA Experience.
General Walt Disney World News
- At Disney's Contemporary Resort, a brand new experience called the Disney Family Culinary Adventure is being introduced. During this interactive evening that lasts approximately four hours, guests will be able to prepare and cook a five-course dinner and is aimed for the whole family. The program is planned two evenings a week (days vary), starting at 5:00 p.m. This experience costs $175 per adults and $125 for those ages 9-12.
- One Man's Dream could be leaving Disney's Hollywood Studios too.
- A Frozen-themed Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique could be added to Disney's Hollywood Studios as a part of the Frozen Summer Fun.
- The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights should be returning for 2015.
Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!