News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- The new attraction for the Norway Pavilion currently under construction will be called Frozen Ever After. Through the attraction, Guests will discover that Elsa has created a winter-in-summer day for everyone to experience. Guests will experience some of their favorite Frozen characters, including the Snowgies from the animated short “Frozen Fever.” This new attraction will share favorite moments and music from the film in a new unique way, new technology and classic Disney storytelling. In addition, the “Royal Sommerhus” will be the charming setting for Guests to meet Anna and Elsa. The attraction is expected to open in Spring 2016. (Rumored to be May 1.)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- As the latest addition to Harambe Market, Zuri’s Sweets Shop will be the newest merchandise location for Disney's Animal Kingdom. Guests will be able to purchase treats with an African twist will feature 80 exclusive food items. Guests can buy assorted bulk trail mixes, bottles of the signature sweet and spicy sauce from Flame Tree Barbecue, themed sweets from “The Lion King,” and much more. The shop will open on June 17.
- Vivoli Gelateria is now open in The Landing.
- We have some new details about The Edison. The restaurant will be themed to a 1920's period electric company power plant. It will feature a number of distinct spaces like The Lab performance space, The Ember Parlour, Telegraph Lounge, The Patent Office, The Tesla Lounge, The Radio Room, and a Waterfront Patio. In addition, entertainment options will include things such as contortionists, palm readers, live DJs and more. The Edison is expected to open in 2016.
General Walt Disney World News
- The 2016 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages go on sale on June 22.
- This may be the last year for the Jedi Mickey's Dine at Hollywood and Vine.
- Morimoto Asia will open in September.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|