News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such. News
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Summer Fun kicks off soon and this year guests will be able to catch both Frozen Fever and a behind the scenes look at making the short, in the ABC Sound Studio. The short will air twice each hour, beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- A new preview area for the upcoming Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Star Wars game is now open to the side of the Hyperion Theater, where guests can see the new Star Wars playlets, and take a test play on the game itself.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Creature Comforts will reopen June 18 as the newest Starbucks location. The menu will include coffee and espresso beverages, Frappuccinos, signature breakfast sandwiches and pastries, as well as a few Disney snacks.
- Beginning June 17, Pizzafari will no longer offer breakfast. The restaurant will open at 11:00 a.m. for lunch.
- The NBA Experience is slated to come to at Disney Springs. This expansive, one-of-a-kind destination will feature hands-on activities that puts guests right in the middle of NBA game action. Guests will enjoy immersive NBA video productions and numerous interactive experiences, as well as a restaurant and a retail store.
- Vivoli Gelateria will open this month.
General Walt Disney World News
- Mickey's Backyard Barbeque will take place this summer on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:30 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
- Rebel Hangar may last past Star Wars Weekends.
- Could more attractions be on the docket to close at Disney's Hollywood Studios by the end of the year?
|Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!|