News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Pre-arrival FastPass+ selections for Fantasmic! will not July 21 and 22.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Guests can meet Tarzan along the Discovery Island Trail
- Pocahontas will be meeting at Discovery Island Character Landing
- Chef Mickey's will be offering brunch daily. Adults will cost $40.46 and children will cost $21.29.
- At Disney's Grand Floridan Resort, Mizner's Lounge will be open daily from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. as a coffee bar. The lounge will operate as normal from 4:30 until midnight.
Downtown Disney/Disney Springs
- Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar will be opening at Disney Springs. The Disney owned and operated bar will be located just between Paradiso 37 and The BOATHOUSE in what was formerly the Pleasure Island area of Downtown Disney. The aviation/ Indiana Jones-themed bar and lounge will have seating for 150, including both indoor and outdoor space.
- In addition, 13 new shops and retail establishments have been announced for Disney Springs. They include:
- Zara: Owned by the Inditex Group, one of the world’s largest fashion retail groups. Zara is known for its men's, women's and children's clothing and accessories, and how it expertly interprets current fashion and style trends of the season, delivering original designs to the consumer in a matter of weeks.
- Tommy Bahama: Iconic island lifestyle brand Tommy Bahama embodies relaxed sophistication. The hallmarks of this casual collection include island-inspired sportswear, denim, and swimwear for men and women in luxuriously soft silks and cottons, richly woven textures and eclectic prints.
- Lilly Pulitzer: The authentic American resort wear brand, Lilly Pulitzer, is landing in the heart of Disney and will be offering their clothing and accessories, optimistic outlook, and happy prints to those who've loved the brand for years and new Lilly Girls out there.
- UNIQLO: Leading global retailer UNIQLO designs, manufactures, and sells casual apparel that comes from the company’s Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. The simplest design hides the most thoughtful details in clothing that is constantly being innovated to bring more warmth and lightness, better design and comfort to people’s lives.
- PANDORA: Building on its existing relationship with Disney Parks, the popular jewelry brand offers classic yet modern charm bracelets, along with necklaces, rings and earrings, as well as a line of exclusive Disney-themed jewelry.
- UGG: The UGG® brand is recognized as a premium lifestyle brand offering men’s, women’s and kid’s footwear as well as loungewear, outerwear, home products, cold weather accessories and handbags.
- L’Occitane en Provence: L’Occitane en Provence is an international skincare and beauty line celebrating the culture and beauty of Provence, France.
- Edward Beiner: A leading eyewear designer, purveyor and retailer, Edward Beiner offers today's aspiring lifestyle-oriented customer the world's most original, authentic and innovative designer, fashion and high performance eyewear.
- Edison: Inspired by The Edison venue in Los Angeles, this lavish “Industrial Gothic”-style restaurant, bar and nighttime destination is themed to a 1920s-period power plant, recalling an exuberant era of invention and imagination. It will feature exceptionally good classic American food, craft cocktails and live entertainment including cabaret and music.
- Sprinkles: The world’s first cupcake bakery, as named by Food Network and others, serves up handcrafted cupcakes, slow churned ice cream and homemade cookies. Their innovative Cupcake ATM satisfies sweet-toothed epicureans 24/7.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza: Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is a modern day “pizza joint” known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings – all for one price. The generously sized, 11-inch pizzas are “fast-fired” in a blazing hot open-flame oven and ready to enjoy in just 180 seconds.
- Vivoli Gelateria: Vivoli Gelateria serves expertly crafted gelato made with fresh, seasonal ingredients, panini sandwiches and espresso drinks.
- Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s: Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s specializes in premium loose-leaf teas (hot, iced, blended) featuring customs blends, accessories and packaged teas from all over the globe; created to go or for a tea experience in the café. This is expected to open in July.
- Captain EO could be returning July 19 to Epcot.
- Hearing that Harambe Market will be opening May 25.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|