News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during Star Wars Weekends, starting at 4:00 p.m., a portion of Backlot Express will be transformed into a dining experience called Rebel Hangar: A Star Wars Lounge Experience. Here guests will be able to enjoy various snacks and beverages. For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE. Backlot Express will remain partially open for regular counter service dining.
- Speaking of Star Wars, the ABC Sound Studio will be showing a recap of the first season of Star Wars Rebels. The show will begin on May 15 and will run from 10:00 a.m. until 30 minutes prior to park close. The current Cinderella preview will end on May 13.
of Disney Channel and Disney XD will take part in the 24 hour Coolest
Summer Ever event. Celebrities include:
- Karan Brar (“Jessie“)
- Dove Cameron (“Liv and Maddie” & “Descendants“)
- Sofia Carson (“Descendants”)
- Garrett Clayton (“Teen Beach 2“)
- Skai Jackson (“Jessie”)
- Peyton List (“Jessie”)
- Ross Lynch (“Austin and Ally” and “Teen Beach 2")
- Laura Marano – (“Austin and Ally”)
- Maia Mitchell (“Teen Beach 2" and ABC Family’s “The Fosters“)
- Bradley Perry – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med“)
- Grace Phipps (“Teen Beach 2")
- Jake Short – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med”)
- Calum Worthy – (“Austin and Ally”)
- TriceraTop Spin at Disney's Animal Kingdom will be closed from May 11 through May 23.
Disney West Side has new operating hours. The shops will be open Sunday
through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. and Friday through
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 11:30 p.m.
Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!