News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Guests looking to eat at Be Our Guest Restaurant for breakfast will now be able to pre-order ahead of time, if they choose.
- Tickets are now on sale for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and Night of Joy.
- The Tomorrowland preview will begin on April 17.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- If you are attending Star Wars Weekends, consider purchasing one of the Premium Packages. The first is known as the Feel the Force Premium Package, where guests will get reserved viewing for the Legends of the Force Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade, complete with soft drinks, water, and snacks, can take part in ONE of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars, and take part in the “Symphony in the Stars” Fireworks Dessert Party. The cost is $69 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $39 per child (ages 3-9). Or consider the Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package where Guests will get to experience the reserved viewing area for the Legends of the Force Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade, but after the parade they will have the opportunity to follow behind the motorcade; get reserved seating for ALL the Celebrity Talk Shows that take place in the Theater of the Stars; all day priority access to Darth’s Mall and a ceremonial lanyard to commemorate the day; and the dessert party for the “Symphony in the Stars” fireworks. The cost for this package is $99 for adults (ages 10 and up) and $64 for children (ages 3-9)
- There will be three new shops opening at Downtown Disney:
- Erwin Pearl – offers a fine selection of enamel, precious and semi-precious fashion jewelry marked by style, creativity and outstanding quality.
- Joffrey’s Tea – specializing in teas featuring custom blends, tea accessories and packaged teas.
- Vivoli Gelateria – serving Panini sandwiches, espresso drinks and expertly crafted gelato made with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- The BOATHOUSE will be in soft openings beginning on April 13.
- United World Soccer officially came back to Downtown Disney by opening a new mobile merchandise kiosk near Cirque du Soleil.
- As a reminder, selfie sticks are not allowed on attractions.
- The Disability Access Service at Walt Disney World will be seeing a change; it will become digital. Guests will still need to visit Guest Relations and have their photo taken that will be linked to the MagicBands of your entire party. (This means that you will need to make sure to let Guest Relations know the full number of members of your party. This cannot change, without another stop at Guest Relations.) The maximum number of guests per one DAS is 6. There will be no paper card issued, and the DAS will be valid for 60 days. To use the DAS, guests will need to visit the attraction to get a return time. (Return times do not affect ability to get 3 FastPass+ reservations.) To get a return time, the guest must speak with a Stand-by Cast Member, who will scan the MagicBand or ticket of one member of the party. (The guest with the disability doesn't need to be present when requesting a return time, but will need to be present to ride.) After scanning the MagicBand/ticket, the system will automatically
assign a return time based on the current wait time of the attraction; the return
time will be the current wait time minus 10 minutes. Only one DAS active return time will be able to be used at a time. After you get a return time, you may do whatever you want. When it is time to ride, all Guests wishing to ride must be present in front of the
attraction's FastPass+ entrance. The
first MagicBand/ticket to be scanned at the attraction's FastPass+
entrance has to be the one belonging to the Guest with a disability, who
has to be present to ride. If the Guest with a disability chooses
not to ride, the rest of the party will be unable to use the return time
and will be directed to the Stand-by line.
- If you are a fan of The Incredibles at Disney's Hollywood Studios, you may want to see them here soon.
- Olaf's Summer Cool Down, part of the Frozen Summer Fun LIVE event, may be a musical performance.
- The Disney Chase Visa Meet and Greet at Epcot may be moving over near the Imagination Pavilion.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog|