News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Another 24-hour party will be kicking off the “Coolest Summer Ever" which will take place on Memorial Day weekend from 6:00 a.m. on May 22 and will last until 6:00 a.m. on May 23. Guests will be able to dress up and show their Disney Sides. In addition, there will be special entertainment, merchandise, food and beverages during the day. The event will also feature Disney character greetings, dance parties and special surprises.
- Voices of Liberty are currently performing on the outdoor stage of the America Gardens Theatre on Mondays and Tuesdays. In addition, the performers wear modern, spring-time outfits, and they sing songs that are more fresh and modern, such as “Let It Go,” “Friend Like Me,”and "Somewhere Over The Rainbow."
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Winged Encounters' landing perch has been relocated in front of the Tree of Life. The show will continue to be performed at 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- A new Sumatran tiger will be introduced to at Maharajah Jungle Trek on March 17.
- Five new sable antelope have been added to Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- The lemurs are back on Discovery Island.
- Beginning April 13, and lasting until at sometime in early 2016, the East Leisure Pool at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be under refurbishment.
- River Roost Lounge at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside will be serving select breakfast items for a limited amount of time from 7 a.m. to noon. The new menu features select breakfast items including assorted pastries, breakfast sandwiches, cereals, oatmeal and an assortment of specialty coffees. This test will be running until May.
- Beginning March 31 from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter will be "Fat Tuesdays" parties where guests will get to take part in activities, enjoy a DJ, and partake in special food and beverage offerings.
- The Fourth Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort will take place from March 20 through April 10.
- Paradiso 37 is undergoing an expansion that will see it doubling its seating capacity and adding an outdoor live entertainment stage.
- Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant will officially begin on March 20.
|Download the all NEW Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Read about all the fantastic delights the parks have to offer!|