News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A few of the stores have been released for Disney Springs. They include:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut - Range of high end sunglasses with a focus on sports from the Luxotica group, including Ray-Ban ,Oakley, Maui Jim and more
- Havaianas - Designer flip-flops, including a station where Guests can create their own flip-flops.
- Art of Shaving - A high end shaving supply store.
- Sanuk - Creatively inspired shoes.
- Chapel Hats - Hats and headwear.
- Sound Lion - Digital music products.
- Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC - A gluten-free, vegan bakery from BabyCakes NYC.
- New Starbucks cups are available that are inspired by each of the four theme parks.
- The "For the First Time in Forever - A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration" show could move to the former American Idol Theater as early as February at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Starbucks at Disney's Hollywood Studios should open on February 3.
- Ticket prices could increase at some point in February. Rumors indicate that the "No Expiration" ticket could be disappearing for good at this time.
- Olaf is rumored to be coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios, taking the place of Hiro and Baymax when they eventually leave. (They are rumored to leave sometime in March.)
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|