- A new FastPass+ viewing location will be available for guests at the Town Square area, near the flag pole on Main Street USA. This will replace the one in the main hub.
- A new building is being constructed for the Norway Pavilion on the site of one of the former "future country" locations (located between Mexico and Norway). The building will house a meet and greet, as well as women's restrooms.
- The Epcot Food and Wine Festival dates have been announced. They are September 25 through November 16.
- The Garden Rocks Concert Series artists have been announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. (The concert series was formerly called the Flower Power Concert Series). The line up for this year is:
- March 6-8: Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- March 13-15: Pablo Cruise “Love Will Find a Way”
- March 20-22: En Vogue “Free Your Mind”
- March 27-29: Starship “We Built This City”
- April 3-5: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 10-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 17-19: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- April 24-26: The Guess Who “These Eyes”
- May 1-3: Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart”
- May 8-10: Little River Band “Lady”
- May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- Could there be more changes in the characters that meet at the Art of Disney Animation? Seeing that The Incredibles could be leaving there area.
- Pirates of the Caribbean may be going down for a lengthy refurbishment beginning in the summer and lasting until around the Thanksgiving/Christmas season.
|Download the all NEW Disney Food Blog Guide Walt Disney World Dining! Read about all the fantastic delights the parks have to offer!|