- Night of Joy tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Two Star Wars character meals will take place daily from May 4 to June 15. One is a dinner, called Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine. The character dinner will take place at Hollywood and Vine and characters available at this meal will be Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewoks Chip & Dale. The cost is $55.99 for adults ages 10 and up (or $59.99 with Fantasmic! Dinner Package), and $33.99 for children ages 3-9 (or $36.99 with Fantasmic! Dinner Package). There is also a character breakfast Star Wars Galactic Dine-in Breakfast. It takes place Sci-Fi Dine In during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to noon. This meal will feature Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, Boba Fett, and Darth Vader. Also, instead of showing classic sci-fi movie clips, the theater will show Star Wars clips! Pricing is $47.99 for adults ages 10 and up and $29.99 for children ages 3-9.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- The Gardens Kiosk is now offering their gluten free doughnuts.
- A brand new experience is testing at the Atlantic Dance Hall. Tom Casey's Let's Get Rockin' interactive band experience takes place on Thursday nights, starting at 9:00 p.m. Guests can get on stage and sing or play an instrument with a live band.
- At Disney's Grand Floridian, guests are invited to enjoy the 3rd annual Easter egg display in the lobby of the hotel. The eggs are all edible, created with modeling chocolate, fondant, sculpted sugar and royal icing. Each egg will depict a different Disney story, like Tangled or The Little Mermaid. Guests will be able to view all 18 eggs from April 4-22.
- Kouzzina will be closing at Disney's BoardWalk on September 30. A new restaurant will open in its place sometime in late 2014.
- Capt. Cook's refurbishment has been pushed back to begin April 9.
General Walt Disney World News
- Parking fees have been increased. They are now $17 for cars, taxis, limos, or motorcycles. For campers, trailers, and RVs, the cost is $18 and for buses and tractor trailers, it is $21.
- Off-site guests will be able to make advance FastPass+ reservations, up to 30 days in advance. MagicBands will be able to be purchased by off-site guests for $12.95, if they choose, but they are not required.
- The Disability Access Service card will change it's validity rate. It will now be valid for 60 days from issue date.
- A brand new restaurant should be headed to Disney Springs from the Patina Group. They are the ones who brought us Via Napoli. The new restaurant is supposed to be built where 8Trax and Mannequin's was.
- Dream Along with Mickey may end it's run this summer.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|