- The Haunted Mansion has reopened early from its refurbishment.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Tusker House will introduce a character meal dinner beginning March 8.
Walt Disney World Resorts
- New details have emerged about DVC accommodations at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. There will be 20 bungalows on the water which sleep up to 8. These will have plunge pools and fantastic views of the fireworks. There will also be 360 Deluxe Studios which will sleep up to five and will have a bathroom separated into two areas, one with a shower and sink and the other with a sink and tub/shower. They also will have kitchenettes and enhanced storage space.
General Walt Disney World News
- The Star Wars expansion will be focused on the new movies.
- Guests can now purchase tickets via the My Disney Experience app. Tickets can be purchased for anywhere from 1 to 10 days, as well as adding the ability to add park hopping. Tickets will be automatically linked and assigned to Family and Friends in your My Disney Experience network. Also, tickets are automatically linked, which means that FastPass+ privileges are automatically assigned at the time of purchase.
- Beginning Star Wars work will likely begin next year.
- A new version of Illuminations could be on tap for 2015.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|