News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- This year's Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will feature Anna and Elsa topiaries, who will be found in the World Showcase Plaza section. Chip and Dale will join the main front topiary display. Ten new mini-gardens will be added to the festival, as well as a southwest desert garden. Finally new artists will be performing in the Flower Power Concert Series that include Gin Blossoms and Pablo Cruise.
- Guests can now make Advanced Dining Reservations for Spice Road Table beginning on December 2.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Comedy Warehouse will return for the Holidays from December 21 - January 4.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbeque will be closing for a remodel beginning January 5. More covered areas will be installed and the work is expected to be done by April.
- The Gingerbread House is officially open at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort.
- At Disney's Polynesian Resort, the children's club, which was known as Club Disney, will now be known as Lilo's Playhouse.
- The new parking garage has officially opened for guest use.
- Could Be Our Guest Restaurant be offering breakfast the beginning of March.
- A new area in the Africa section could be called Africa Marketplace. It will feature a restaurant called Harambe Marketplace, which will feature walk-up windows and African-inspired cuisine. In addition, this new section will feature a shopping area and the whole area will allow to ease congestion from Africa to Asia. The section should open in Spring 2015.
- In addition, a new table service location could be added to Discovery Island. Part of Pizzafari will be turned into a sit down location.
|Download the brand NEW Disney Food Blog Guide to the 2014 Holidays. Find out about this year's holiday festivities.|