News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
Walt Disney World News
- The Christmas Day Parade taping schedule will take place on December 8 and 9.
- New Holidays Around the World performances will be taking place at Mexico, Morocco, and China this year. They will include“Fiesta de Navidad” in Mexico, featuring colorful dancers and mariachis, who celebrate the holiday customs of Mexico. In Morocco, a storyteller invites guests to join her on a journey to experience the festivals, holiday traditions, and celebrations of the country. And the China pavilion will see the Chinese Lion Dance, to honor of major holidays, the Lunar New Year and Lantern Festival.
- At Disney's Contemporary, they have a new gingerbread decoration up. It's a Frozen theme with Mary Blair stylization.
- A new and temporary princess dining experience will take place at Citricos for breakfast and brunch from January 8 - March 3. The meal will offer breakfast and brunch and be known as Cinderella's Dining at Citricos. This dining experience is taking place because Cinderella's Royal Table will be closed for a two month refurbishment during roughly the same time period.
- The pools at Disney's Art of Animation Resort will see quick refurbishments. The Big Blue Pool will be closed from November 17 - 19, the Flipping Fins pool will be closed from November 20 and 21, and the Cozy Cone Pool will be closed from November 24 - 26.
- The Festival of the Season has officially kicked off. Guests can meet Santa from now until December 24. After December 24, guests will get to meet Santa Goofy!
- The Intermission Food Court at Disney's All-Star Music should open a few weeks early from its refurbishment. It is now expected to reopen on December 3.
- The Illuminations Holiday tag may very well not feature Walter Cronkite any longer.
|HolPlease purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|