News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- For those attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, consider taking part in the special ticketed, “Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle” Dessert Party. The event will include many perks, including a preferred viewing area for the 8:15 p.m. “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade,” preferred viewing location for “Happy HalloWishes”, and a special dessert party at Cinderella’s Royal Table, hosted by Lady Tremaine. For the dessert party, the restaurant will be transformed into a villainous atmosphere, with a piano player and and singing courtesy of Cinderella’s evil step-mother. The menu will include over-the-top desserts and non-alcoholic beverages, plus an autograph card and a souvenir Maleficent Dragon cup. Cost is $99, plus tax.
- The Jingle Cruise returns to the Jungle Cruise on November 7.
- Four acts are leaving World Showcase. They are Off Kilter, Mo'Rockin, The Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps, who all have a last day of September 27 and the World Showcase Players whose last day is September 25. Four new acts will be added throughout the Fall. They are Sbandieratori Flags (Italy – flag choreography), Canadian Lumberjack Show (Canada - thrill show), B’net Houariyat (Morocco – musical/dance act) and Scottish Musical Trio (UK – Celtic musical act).
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Starbucks will be making its way to the corner of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards. The new shop will open in February and will be called the Trolley Car Cafe.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Part of Pangani Forest Exploration Trail will be closed from September 3 until mid November. The underwater hippo exhibit, the aviary, and the research outpost will all be closed at this time.
- Construction will begin this week for the beginning stages of the new Rivers of Light show.
Walt Disney World Resorts
- The Pineapple Lanai has now opened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, serving Dole Whips.
|Download the brand NEW Disney Food Blog Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Find out all the fun for this year's festivities.|