News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A few of the celebrity narrators have been announced for the 2014 Candlelight Processional. They are:
- Nov 28 to Nov 29: Jodi Benson
- Dec 5 to Dec 6: Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec 15 to Dec 17: Sharon Stone
- Dec 18 to Dec 20: Ana Gasteyer
- Dec 21 to Dec 23: Marlee Matlin
- Dec 28 to Dec 30: Steven Curtis Chapman
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Summer Fun Live is now offering a Premium Package. For $59 for adults and $34 for children ages 3-10, guests will receive a special welcome reception, with snacks and a private viewing area of the Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome procession and celebration. Guests will also receive a reserved time for the "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration" show. Finally, guests will get to take part in a private dessert party, as well as a reserved spot for the Frozen Fireworks Spectacular. For photos from the Frozen Summer Fun Live event, make sure to check out this post!
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- It's Tough To Be a Bug will be closed for a refurb starting July 7 through August 10.
Walt Disney World Resorts
- Flying Fish at Disney's BoardWalk Resort will be offering breakfast options from October 1 through December 7. Seatings will be offered from 7:30 a..m. - 11:00 a.m.Menu offerings include waffle with tiramisu mascarpone; soft polenta with fennel sausage; and frittata with roasted red pepper and prosciutto. The breakfast offerings will be available during the closure of Kouzzina, likely until the switch-over of the new restaurant is complete.
- The minimum age requirement for traveling alone on Disney's Magical Express has been reduced; now guests 12 and older may ride unaccompanied.
- Disney will be getting rid of the pre-printed Disney PhotoPass packages and table-side sales at character meals. This will take place starting July 27 at Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, and Tusker House Restaurant. Both Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus will continue to offer the print packages until January 4. After that point, the photo package will no longer be included with your meal. Once the change takes place, guests will be able to view their photos via the My Disney Experience app and website.
- Something Star Wars should be coming to Walt Disney World by the year 2020.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|