News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- A brand new, hard-ticketed event called Villains Unleashed will take place on August 23. Tickets will cost $67 for Adults (Ages 10+) and $62 for Children (Ages 3-9). Tickets go on sale June 9. The party will include special shows, like “Hades Hangout & Dance Party,” featuring DJ Igg Nite and the Underworld Dancers and “Oogie Boogie’s Variety Show;” villain meet and greets; a Star Wars villain zone; the “Villainy in the Skies” fireworks show; a villain-themed Fantasmic! pre-show; “Ex-Scream” makeovers–face painting to look like your favorite villain; specialty food and beverages; unique merchandise and more.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- James Cameron said in an interview recently that Avatarland's official name should be Pandora: The Land of Avatar. (Subject to change still). Also, the AudioAnamatronics are said to be the most state of the art animatronics yet.
- The Marketplace Co-op shop is now open. It features 6 specialty, boutique shops and can be found on the Marketplace side.
- The All Star Music's Food Court, Intermissions, will be closed for an extensive refurbishment, from August 1 - December 20. Guests can dine at either the Note'able Games Arcade for grab and go items or they can head to either All Star Movies or All Star Sport's food courts.
General Walt Disney World News
- Select attractions will now automatically link the on-ride photos of guests who have purchased the Memory Maker Package to their My Disney Experience accounts. The attractions will include:
- Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
- Epcot: Test Track
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Rock n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur, Expedition Everest
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|