News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Anna and Elsa are now meeting guests until park close. FastPass+ availability will also be extended.
- The Launching Pad will see a limited serving window until August 1st.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Donald Duck will be moving back to the Cretaceous Trail in Dinoland USA.
- Festival of the Lion King has officially returned in the all new Harambe Theater, found in the Africa section of the park.
- A new species of zebras has joined the Pangani Forest. Known as Grevy's Zebras, they can be found behind the meerkat area.
- Dole Whips seem to be available (with and without alcohol) at Tamu Tamu Refreshments.
- Starbucks is now open in Downtown Disney's WestSide.
- Car Masters Weekend is returning on June 14-15. The event will feature a Car Show, a meet and greet with Cars characters, a Cars movie marathon at the AMC Theater, plus much, much more.
- The Pleasure Island bus station will close permanently June 11.
- Starbucks could be coming to The Studios sooner than we thought. The location could be at the L.A. Prop Store at the corner of Hollywood and Sunset Blvd. This location is going down for a refurb from June 16 - February 28.
- Rivers of Light could open sometime in early spring 2016. (Likely March of that year.)
- Under the Sea - Journey of The Little Mermaid should be seeing the same refurbishment work that was done to Disneyland's version. (Like a darker Under the Sea scene.)
|Download the all NEW Disney Food Blog Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-book! Read about all the fantastic delights the Magic Kingdom has to offer!|