News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Tinker Bell will be moving to the Town Square Theater to meet guests starting on May 20th. FastPass+ will be an option.
- Carousel of Progress' refurbishment dates have changed. The refurb will now take place from May 17th-22nd and September 22nd - 27th.
- Tickets are now on sale for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Click on the individual links to find out more.
- The Eat to the Beat Concert Series artists have been announced. The dates are artists include:
- Sept 19-21 – Jo Dee Messina
- Sept. 22-23 – The Pointer Sisters
- Sept. 24-25 – Rick Springfield
- Sept. 26-27 – Christopher Cross
- Sept. 28-29 – Hanson
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Air Supply
- Oct. 3-5 – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- Oct. 6-8 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 9-10 – Fuel
- Oct. 11-12 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 13-14 – TBD
- Oct. 15-16 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 17-19 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 20-22 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 23-24 – Jim Brickman
- Oct. 25-26 – Los Lonely Boys
- Oct. 27-28 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 29-31 – Dennis DeYoung, original member of Styx
- Nov. 1-2 – 38 Special
- Nov. 3-5 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 6-7 – David Cook
- Nov. 8-10 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars Weekends show presentations are now offering the ability for guests to make FastPass+ reservations. The shows are all considered to be Tier 1 choices.
- The fireworks for Star Wars Weekends will utilize Glow with the Show ears.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Donald and Daisy are now meeting at the Character Landing.
- A brand new experience will take place on Discovery Island called "Winged Encounters - The Kingdom Takes Flight." The show will involve six macaws who will fly around the island, as well as up close encounters with the birds and the ability to learn more about them.
- Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade's final performance date is May 31st.
- The new World Cup soccer store called United World Soccer will debut on May 22nd.
General Walt Disney World News
- During the 24 Hour Rock Your Disney Side day, park hours have been extended at both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. The new hours are: Epcot will remain open to midnight on May 23 and at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Extra Magic Hours have been added from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- A new NextGen interactive spectacle is currently being worked on for Epcot. It is slated to open sometime in 2015 or 2016.
- New Soarin film could debut by 2016.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|