News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Mickey's Philharmagic will have a refurb from September 8 - 19.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is in previews currently.
- Wetzel's Pretzels and Häagen-Dazs have opened on the WestSide and Starbucks' kiosk has opened on the Marketplace side. In addition, on the WestSide, the United World Cup Soccer store is now open.
General Walt Disney World News
- A brand new Junior Ride-Along experience is coming to the Richard Petty Driving Experience where kids can ride in two Piston Cup (from Cars) cars.
- A Frozen refurb may still indeed be on tap for Maelstrom.
- Captain EO could be on it's last legs.
- Great Movie Ride could be getting a massive refurb or be completely shut down
- I've mentioned before about a rumored new fireworks show for the Magic Kingdom, and we could be looking at a timetable of late 2015/or 2016.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|