- Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will be meeting with guests in Town Square until April 20th.
- An Easter themed pre-parade will occur on April 19th and 20th and will feature the Easter Bunny, spring characters, and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Until April 20, Peter Pan will meet guests in Adventureland.
- A new after hours experience will take place called After Hours Wind Down. Here, guests can choose one of four lounges to dine in. They include La Cava del Tequila (Mexico), Spice Road Table (Morocco), Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy), and Rose & Crown Pub (United Kingdom). Menu offerings include small bites and one beverage flight. The event is scheduled to take place Thursdays - Sundays from 9:20 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost is $35 per person and for ages 21 and up.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- D-Tech Me is returning for Star Wars Weekends. This year, guests can choose from one of four characters to get a 3D figurine of. They are Alderaan Princess, X-Wing Pilot, Stormtrooper, and Carbonite.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd) with the Party for the Planet. Guests can participate in nature activities, learn about the brown bear, talk to Cast Members about conservation, and more.
- A street band, Viva Gaia, will be performing in Discovery Island until April 20th.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|