News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- The Diamond Horseshoe will be open for the busy Spring Break/Easter season. It will be open for lunch from April 11th - 28th, from 11am to 3pm.The restaurant will serve a family style turkey dinner from April 13th - 19th.
- New details have been released about the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. There will be three elements to the queue. They include Jewel Sorting, Jewel Washing, and The Vault. If you want to know spoilers that share the ride scenes and how everything will flow, read further...if not...stop reading. I'm warning you...this will tell you all the details of the ride. You enter your mine car, and depart, winding down and around before starting up a steep hill. Near the peak, beware the broken track that lies before you,and the two vultures perched atop an abandoned jib crane. You'll peer beyond the empty crates and barrels. But make sure to listen closely as you hear a familiar
song being sung from the mountain. Your cart heads over the crest,
traveling down and around the mountain and deep into the mine shaft.
Once inside, you happen upon the Seven Dwarfs
hard at work, while collecting jewels. All the dwarfs are there, as you make your way through the cavern and climb back into the outside. Once you reach the top, you'll get a gorgeous view of New Fantasyland. You'll then pass behind a waterfall, and then have the opportunity to peer into the cottage where Snow White and friends are dancing. After that, the ride comes to an end.
- A brand new scavenger hunt has started in Epcot themed around Muppets Most Wanted. Guests can choose from two adventures and will search for clues. The hunt is expected to last until May 11.
- The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series artists have been announced. The concerts take place at the American Gardens Theater. This year's acts include:
- June 8-14: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
- June 15-21: Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey Tribute Band
- June 22-28: Good Vibrations – A Tribute to The Beach Boys
- June 29-July 5: Don’t Look Back – Boston Tribute Band
- July 6-12: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 13-19: Slippery When Wet – The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 20-26: 2U – A Tribute to U2
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney has announced that they will be increasing the number of FastPass+ reservations guests will potentially be able to pick up in a day and they will soon allow for Park Hopping. Read my latest blog post for more info.
|Download the all NEW Disney Food Blog Guide Walt Disney World Dining! Read about all the fantastic delights the parks have to offer!|