News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Anna and Elsa from Frozen will be moving from Epcot to Princess Fairytale Hall starting on April 20th. This will allow guests to be able to make FastPass+ reservations. The sisters will only been meeting until early evening though. Afterwards, other visiting Disney princesses will appear.
- You all know how much I love the cake cups from Cheshire Cafe? Well now there are two new ones I'm going to have to try. Brand new options include the White Chocolate Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts Strawberry Shortcake. I wonder how they'll compare to my Mad Hatter Mocha. (Which appears to still be available along with the Cheshire Cupcake on a rotating basis...I hope!) Click to see my review of the Mad Hatter Mocha and the Cheshire Cupcake versions.
- A brand new dessert party was introduced for Illuminations. Called Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party, this new option that's available on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 7:45 p.m. until 9:20 p.m. Current pricing is $49 for adults (ages 10 and up) and 29 for children (ages 3-9), and tax and gratuity are included.
General Walt Disney World Resort
- It appears that Disney has quietly increased the pricing for the 3 different dining plans. The updated pricing can be found here.
- Annual Passholders will have a shorter window within to make FastPass+ reservations. Now, AP holders will only have a 30 day window for the selection process.
- Off-property day guests who purchase advance tickets will have access to online FastPass+ bookings some time within the coming months.
- Disney Springs is slated to open in phases starting with he West Side Garage, West Side Enhancements, The Landing and the Marketplace bridge will open by 2015. By Spring 2016, The Springs, The Gateway and the second parking garage will be completed, along with most of the roadway changes. The Boathouse (a restaurant) is coming to The Landing. An exit from I-4 that will directly enter Disney Springs is expected to be completed by sometime in 2017.
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train dedication at Magic Kingdom is May 2 at 10:15 AM?
- On April 10, both Walt Disney World and Disneyland will host the "it's a small world" global 50th anniversary celebration.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|