News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- a new Orange Slush is available at Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- New bread cones are now available at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner in Echo Lake. They include a Sausage, Marinara, and Mozzarella cone; a Cajun shrimp salad cone; and a chicken, avocado, and bacon salad cone.
- Curl: By Sammy Duvall has moved it's shop to the Westside, next to Splitsville.
General WDW News
- More information was released about this week's Limited Time Magic event, Celebrate Independence Day. The fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom, which is a special show to commemorate the holiday, will begin at 9 pm on July 3 and 4, and at 10 pm on July 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7. In addition, special treats will be offered at Storybook Treats at the Magic Kingdom, ABC Commissary, Pizza Planet, Backlot Express, Studios Catering Co., Starring Rolls, Rosie’s All-American Cafe, and Fairfax Fare at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and at the Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. Finally select Holiday merchandise will be available to celebrate the festivities too.
- New options are available at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirates League. These include transformations to Sofia the First (at BBB in Downtown Disney) and a mermaid and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates (at Pirates League)
- 2014 WDW Packages get released July 10th.
- Sofia the First's official meet and greet start date is Aug. 11th.She will be taking over for Handy Manny.
Download the ALL NEW DFB Guide to DAK and DHS Snacks! Save $3 with the code SNACKS13 at checkout!