News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Disney released a few items that will be on the menu at Spice Road Table this week. The items include dishes like lamb sliders, rice stuffed grape leaves, fried calamari, salted cod coquettes, and a tingis sampler. The restaurant will now open in early 2014.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins will be joining the Hollywood and Vine Disney Junior character meal starting on Jan. 26th.
- From Dec. 24th to Jan. 4th the new food trucks from Downtown Disney will be located on the Streets of America.
- Star Wars Weekend dates have been announced for 2014. They are:
- May 16 – 18
- May 23 – 25
- May 30 – June 1
- June 6 – 8
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Part of the Creature Comforts will be turned into a MyMagic+ Service Center.
- Camp Minnie-Mickey will officially close on Jan. 6th. The characters that meet there will be moving to different locations around the park. Here's where you'll be able to find them:
- Pocahontas will be found along the Discovery Island Trail.
- King Louie & Baloo from The Jungle Book will greet guests along Bradley Falls between Asia and Africa.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale will move to Rafiki’s Planet Watch on the walkway from the train station to Conservation Station. In addition, musician Gi-Tar Dan will be relocated here.
- Donald Duck will move to the Cretaceous Trail in DinoLand U.S.A., where guests can join him for a photo with Cory the Dinosaur.
- The Wyland Gallery at Disney's Polynesian Resort will be closing on Dec. 31st.
- The End Zone Food Court found at Disney's All Star Sports resort has reopened from a lengthy refurbishment.
General Walt Disney World News
- Starting on Jan. 21st, service from the Express and the Resort monorail beam from the Transportation and Ticket Center will be severely impacted as Disney does scheduled maintenance on the two lines. The monorail will be unavailable to guests on weekdays from 11:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. During the monorail closures, additional buses and watercraft will be available for guest use. This work is expected to last until the end of March 2014.
- New Disney Dollars have been introduced featuring the Magic Kingdom Mountain Range.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|