News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Tortuga Tavern will be offering an island buffet from Dec. 21st - Jan. 4th from 5 pm - 9 pm.
- Stitch's FASTPASS machines have been removed.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special will be taking place again this festive season from Dec. 21st - Jan. 5th. The show plays in the Premier Theater and it will be an improv comedy show, with everything coming off the top of the performer's heads. Showtimes are scheduled at 12:45 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m. daily, with the exception of New Year’s Eve, when show times are scheduled for 3:00 p.m, 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m, 8:00 p.m., and 9:00 p.m.
- Taste Of Hollywood To Go will be back in the park again from Dec. 23rd - Jan. 5th and can be picked up at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner. Those who purchase a meal will get reserved seating at Fantasmic!
- At the ABC Sound Studio, from Dec. 22nd - Jan. 5th, Disney shorts will be shown from 10:30 am - park close.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Disney is testing FastPass+ for all guests (both on-site, as well as off-site guests) starting on December 18th. Any off-site guest who wishes to take part in the test and make FastPass+ reservations will need to visit a FastPass+ kiosk in the park to reserve their ride times on the day they visit the park. These day guests will not be able to use the My Disney Experience app or website to make FastPass+ bookings at the moment. In addition, MagicBands are not available for non-Disney resort guests during this test.Legacy FASTPASS will not be available to any park guest and all guests will only be allowed 3 FastPass+ reservations a day. No word on how long this test will last.
- A part of the Creature Comforts shop will be transformed to a MyMagic+ Service Center.
- The four different food trucks are now showing up at Downtown Disney's WestSide.
- This week's Limited Time Magic celebrates Mary Poppins and Saving Mr. Banks. Guests will get to meet Mary and Bert at the UK Pavilion in Epcot from Dec. 16th - 22nd.
- Beaches and Cream at Disney's Beach Club Resort is now accepting Advanced Dining Reservations starting on Dec. 18th.
- This year's New Year's Eve is going to be fantastic at Walt Disney World. At the Magic Kingdom, they will be showing two fireworks shows each night (both Dec. 30th and 31st) Holiday Wishes: Celebrate The Season at 9 p.m. and then Fantasy in the Sky, which is scheduled for 11:50 p.m. At Epcot, there will be a variety of DJs in quite a few of the different countries. Also, two showings of IllumiNations will light up the sky on New Year’s Eve, ending with the Holiday Tag after the 6:30 p.m. show and the New Year’s Eve Countdown spectacular after the 11:40 p.m. show. At Disney's Hollywood Studios, enjoy performances during the Mulch, Sweat and Shears New Year’s Eve Spectacular. The fun starts at 6:00 p.m. and goes all the way to midnight, ending with the Lights! Camera! Happy New Year! Fireworks spectacular.
- Three new Disney Dollars will debut Dec. 16th and will feature the three Magic Kingdom mountains.
|Download the Guide to all the best Holiday Delights in Walt Disney World!|