News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A new dance party is popping up in Tomorrowland. This new lively party will take place on the Rockettower Plaza Stage and is called the Incredibles Super Dance Party. It will feature Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Two new Joffrey's Coffee kiosks have been added to both Pixar Place and the Streets of America.
Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney's All Star Resorts are now providing MagicBands only to their guests. Key To The World cards will be provided upon request, but will not be able to connect to Legacy FASTPASS machines. Only FastPass+ can be accessed.
General Walt Disney World News
- A brand new photo package is available at Walt Disney World called Memory Maker. This new package will allow guests to enjoy unlimited downloads of digital photos were taken during their stay at the Walt Disney World Resort. The pre-purchase price is $149.00. With Memory Maker, you'll be able to have any photos taken by PhotoPass photographers. Also included will be some candid shots, dining location photos, and attraction photos.
- This week's Limited Time Magic sees guests celebrating Secret Santa week. From Dec. 9th - 13th, guests will be able to stop by the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street, U.S.A. to meet up with Christmas Duffy. Plus, when visiting other Disney friends in the park, you'll receive a specially decorated keepsake card.
- The Expedition Everest Challenge dates have been announced. They are the weekend of May 3rd.
- All Disney Resort guests will receive MagicBands in 2014, as Disney has seemingly indefinitely extended MyMagic+ beyond testing.
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will feature an interactive pre-show filled with fun activities themed around mining.
- Doc McStuffins may begin meeting guests in early 2014. She should be meeting at Hollywood and Vine replacing either Agent Oso or June.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|