News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed on Nov. 5th.
General WDW News
- Disney's next celebration for 2014 is called Show Your Disney Side. For more information, read this post.
- Resort monorails will be operating at a reduced schedule for the next couple of weeks. They will not be running from 11 am - 6 pm.
- The Guest Assistance Card will be changing over to the Disability Access Service. Another blog post will be released this week with all the details.
- Disney expands it's cancellation policy to all restaurants, as now guests will need to put down a credit card to make their reservation. Should they need to cancel it, guests must do so before11:59 pm on the day before the reservation, otherwise they will be charged a $10 fee. This goes into effect Oct. 31st.
|Download the ALL NEW DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. It's officially F&W time!|