News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A new Main Street USA bypass is being built for use during extremely busy periods of the year. The new bypass will be located behind the buildings on the right hand side Main Street. (The side with the Main Street Bakery on it.)
- The tiny audio-anamatronic, Chef Remy is leaving Les Chefs de France on October 24th.
- The characters Anna and Elsa from the upcoming Disney movie Frozen are headed to Norway sometime in early November until January 4th (as of now.) There will also be a brand new gallery opening in the Stave Church exploring not only the culture of Norway, but how it helped to inspire the filmmakers of the movie.
- New costumes are coming for the Cast Members of the France Pavilion.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- We got some new details about what Avatarland will entail. It appears that a boat ride, as well as a simulator flying attraction that had been rumored are coming to the land. In addition, a new nighttime spectacular featuring live music, floating lanterns, water screens, and swirling animal imagery on the Discovery River. Also a nighttime version of Kilimanjaro Safaris is coming. Camp Minnie-Mickey is going to close in 2014 to make way for this new land, which will open in 2017. More details will be able to be found on an upcoming blog post, as well as my view on this new information.
- A new running store, called Fit2Run is coming to Downtown Disney West Side this Fall, expecting to open sometime next month.
- Cap'n Jack's Marina will close Oct. 19th.
General WDW News
- This week's Limited Time Magic event will include a new Jack Skellington cupcake, which guests can pick up at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square.
- Pocahontas may be receiving a new meet and greet area in Conservation Station at Rafiki's Planet Watch in Disney's Animal Kingdom.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|